Peanut Butter Nutella S’mores Hot Chocolate
Peanut Butter Nutella S'mores Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups low fat/skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella, a chocolate hazelnut spread (or any hazelnut cacao spread)
- 1-2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter OR powdered (dry) peanut butter to cut calories (adjust to suit your tastes)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener of choice/or raw sugar
- Optional Toppings:
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Chocolate chips
- Extra Nutella
- Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium - high heat until beginning to warm and steam. Add the spread, peanut butter, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until dissolved and combined. Bring to a gentle simmer while stirring, and take off heat.
- Serve with your desired toppings.
©Caldo Chocolate | Design & Developed by Vowel Web