Home / Bourbon Hot
Whether it's a "post dinner cocktail" as InStyle describes it, or an afternoon treat, this recipe will warm and relax you to your soul. Chef Jen Shen from the Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles created this drink. It will make 1 large serving or two small ones.
Author: Hotel Bel-Air
Recipe type: Hot Beverage
Serves: 1 serving
- Bring cream and milk to a simmer in a small sauce pot.
- Stir in sugar and cocoa powder and whisk.
- Pour hot liquid over chocolate.
- Blend with a hand blender until frothy and light.
- Stir in bourbon.
- For garnish: whip cream and salt until medium peaks. Place a generous spoonful on top of the Bourbon Hot, and enjoy!